Students who have visited the library recently may have noticed a small tent set up near the microfilm cabinets during midterms week. The Student Counseling Center has teamed up with the Bell Library to open up a smaller version of the relaxation center that the Student Counseling Center has in their building.
“The Counseling Center actually does have a relaxation center already in place,” said Patricia Hernandez, the Student Success Librarian, “so this is kind of an effort to partner with Read More
- The University Counseling Center will present a free screening of Suicide: The Ripple Effect on Thursday, November 7th, from 7 – 9 pm in UC Anchor Ballroom D
- SAFE Grant Raises Suicide Awareness at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Campus
- The Dangers of Linking Gun Violence and Mental Illness
- Hair could be the key to better mental-illness diagnosis in teens
- How To Keep People Engaged In Mental Health Treatment